Friday, January 11, 2008

Suggestion Box

Aren't there four of us with passwords to this thing? Why is it only Brown Walker and I talking to hear our heads rattle? Also, I think we should all pick a photo or special font for quick author identification. I can't tell you how many times I have unneccesarily read the first paragraph of something only to find out that Pirate Ninja wrote it. For example, when Pirate Ninja posts, he should always include a picture of Vladimir Lenin partying at Woodstock while reading Stephen Nathanson...I suppose I would go to some proctology website and get a picture of a big fat asshole...

2 comments:

kenju said...

Sounds like a good plan to me...LOL

Of course, none of you posts often enough. Maybe you should set a requisite number of posts per person per month. Yeah?

Brown Walker said...

Well, maybe a picture of a skinny asshole, since you are no longer a fat guy, right?

I definitely need to post more often. And I plan to... just as soon as something interesting enters my little brain.