Thursday, December 27, 2007

Okay, look...

First, there is no such word as irregardless. Shut up, you asshole. Second, attention everyone: You use the word "apparently" too much. Finally, the phase "Happy Holidays" has been in use longer than Kwanzaa has existed. When I say "Happy Holidays" it means that I wish for you to have an enjoyable holiday season. I am not using it to avoid the word "Christmas" in fear of offending my non-Christian friends. There is not a Jew within a 35-mile radius of where I'm currently standing. Christmas, Christmas, Christmas!!! Merry fucking Christmas!!! I am not afraid to say it. Do not correct me just because Bill fucking O'Reilly told you to, you fucking automaton!! In fact, I take back my "Happy holidays"...I hope you get genital warts.

3 comments:

kenju said...

I think you should tell us how you really feel.

Brown Walker said...

I heard the 'Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays' argument last week, too. What a bunch of shit. Anyone that would get offended either way is an oversensitive moron. What's the big fucking deal?

Pirate Ninja said...

I'm taking back porch monkey!