Friday, January 25, 2008

Hear This Now

Back in the early days of his first show on MTV I announced that Ben Stiller was one of the five funniest people alive and predicted that he would one day be regarded as a genius millionaire. I was wrong about all of that shit except the millionaire part and am now embarrassed that I even thought such a thing, even moreso that I chose to verbalize it to other humanoids. I swore that I would never make such a prediction again.

Having said that, Brad Neely is one of the five funniest people on Earth and will one day be regarded as a millionaire genius. Please look at everything he has done and then purchase what can be purchased. Infact, watch this right now



You may now go watch the rest and come back and thank me...Thank you, come again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahem. Yeah.

Um.

Never mind.

kenju said...

It was interesting to watch, but I had to turn the sound off - too screechy for me.

Brown Walker said...

Don't beat yourself up about Ben Stiller too much. If you ignore the Meet the Parents bullshit that he did and any other 'sensitive sally' crap, uh, well he had a funny cameo in Anchorman and, uh, he was pretty funny in Dodgeball (which is an underrated stupid-funny movie). Plus his wife is pretty hot.