Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"Oh, I've Wasted My Life" - Jeff Albertson

So I was reading the last post and I was going to comment with something to the effect of, "I love it when the fat guy argues with the bald guy." I know both of these men personally and neither of them are fat and both of them wear their hair so short that I don't know if they are bald or not.

So why would I say such a thing? Because of course, it is paraphrased from "The Way We Was" - the twelfth episode of the second season of the Simpsons. The episode first aired on 1/31/1991. Unfortunately it is a paraphrase rather than an exact quote because I could not easily find it on the internet and I have not yet had time to go home and watch the episode. Why exactly am I quoting lines from an over 17 year old television episode? Honestly, I'm not sure - but I think it had something to do with my 1998 desire to be cooler than someone commonly referred to as "Skippy." Help me Jebus!

2 comments:

Brown Walker said...

You are fucking wrong: I'm bald and fat.

Pirate Ninja said...

Man I was laughing so hard at the Skippy line right now!